Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How to Strike it Rich in 2011

 hey I just wanted to let you know about a great article I found here is just a sample of it:


How many of us have made the following type of comments: ‘Why didn’t I buy a great domain name back in 1996?’,  ’Why didn’t I start a money making website in 1999?’ , ‘This sucks! All the good ideas are already taken!!’ Sure, the people who did those things are wealthy now, but while some people complained about missing the boat, others have built a new one and the smart people got on board. For example, in 2004 Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook and then in 2007 another gentelman created Zynga (owner of popular Facebook apps such as Farmville). Trust me there will always be room for new innovations.

to read the rest of the article click the link below


How to Strike it Rich in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment